Friday, September 19, 2014

Infographics

Infographics are great to present information in a more visually appealing manner.  The three websites I explored are Easelly, Piktochart, and Infogr.am.

Easelly
I found the most visually appealing.  It also has a more variety to choose from templates than the other two websites.


Piktochart
Very visually appealing, but has a limited selection of templates to use.  You have to upgrade in order to have access more templates.




Infogr.am
Visually appealing and easy to use both on infographics or charts.  I would personally use Infogr.am to present data using the variety of charts available.  The infographic templates are very much alike, just a change in color.




For the Mining Pew assignment I choose the topic:

Lenhart, A.  Where teens seek online privacy advice. Pew Research Center’s Internet & Life Project.  Web. 19 Sept. 2014. < http://www.pewinternet.org/2013/08/15/where-teens-seek-online-privacy-advice/>.
17 page report




1 comment:

  1. After exploring, I think my favorite Infographic tool to use is definitely Piktochart. I loved starting from scratch and making my own creation. It's definitely time consuming, but I really had a lot of fun doing it and was proud of the result.

    ReplyDelete