Friday, November 21, 2014

Instagram and Vine

Vine

After watching many tutorial videos on how to use Vine, I finally figure out how to use it = )  I was amazed at the amount of ways one can use Vine.  Even though it is only a six second video there is many things one can say or do in that amount of time.  I was impressed with some of the Vine videos where people have edited them with music and all.  I will definitely continue using Vine and find ways I can use Vine as a librarian.  I think a good use for Vine would be a quick book presentation.






Instagram

I am a technology challenge person and  I found this app very easy to use.  I was able to just take pictures and post them.  This app will be great as a librarian to post new books, upcoming events or pictures from a guess speaker or any special event that happened at the library.



No comments:

Post a Comment