Friday, November 7, 2014

Cartoons and Comics

Book Characters




































ToonDoo

ToonDoo was easy to use and easy to save and share.  In my opinion it did not have much to characters to select from.  I would recommend ToonDoo to students because it is easy to use for first time cartoonist.  I like ToonDo for character or vocabulary illustrations.


Pixton

Pixton was easy to use and I felt it had the best selection of all three.  It is easy to save but difficult to share.  I tried to embed the page but was not successful.  
I like Pixton because you can manipulate the moves and expressions of each characters.I would recommend to students because it makes you change the characters expressions and body movement by body parts.  Students will be excited to use Pixton to create there own personalize characters.  



 http://Pixton.com/ic:h0frukdk

 Comix

Comix is easy to use, but does not have much character selection.  I had a very difficult time saving or sharing this page.  After many attempts and redo of the same cartoon I gave up and just made a screenshot of the page.  I would recommend to students only if they work on the comic and then print

No comments:

Post a Comment