Friday, November 14, 2014

Screencasts

Screenr and Screen-o-matic

Unsuccessful

Screenr

I was not able to use this program at all.  It was asking for Java which I already have downloaded in my computer.  It will prompt that I did not have Java.  I clicked to verify Java and it would show that I do have Java.  I thought it was only on my computer that I was having this difficulty so I tried Screenr at work and tried my sister-in-law's computer and I had the same luck.

Sreen-o-matic

I was not able to use the program.  When I would click on to record it would prompt me to make other downloads.  I did try this program at work and other computer with no luck.

Jing

I was able to download and use Jing.  I saw the tutorials and the videos were helpful.  I am not very technology savvy and I was able to follow along.  I know that with more use I will become better with this program.  I really liked using Jing and thought it was easy to use.  I did not mind that I had to download Jing. I was just happy to be able to use a program to make a screencast.

http://screencast.com/t/JzHc5XDy


No comments:

Post a Comment